Carlos is often brought in by business owners to help navigate through challenging and complicated situations. He is able to draw upon a broad base of experience and knowledge for the benefit of his clients. The solution typically involves a clear path for profit improvement and benchmarks set and measured.
Carlos began his professional career with Price Waterhouse, where he performed audits and M&A reviews in a wide variety of industries. Carlos held challenging CFO and SVP- Operations positions in large publicly held and private companies. He received his Bachelor's Degree in Accounting at California State University, Sacramento.
• City of Irvine Investment Advisory Committee, Chairman 2018-2019
• Catholic Charities of Orange County Trustee and Finance Committee Chairman
• Catholic Diocese of Orange Mental Health Advisory Board
• Exchange Club of Irvine, Secretary 2018-2019
• Hope for Wellness mental health awareness outreach, co-founder